Social Enterprises and Community Businesses are not for private profit organisations that sell goods or services to achieve social and/or environmental change.
Our expert advice and support can help you to:
- explore ideas for developing new social enterprises and community businesses;
- set up the right legal structure and business model to take your ideas forward;
- develop a business plan and financial forecasts;
- develop good governance;
- understand legal requirements;
- access funding and finance;
- develop new services or a trading arm for your organisation; and
- measure and demonstrate the impact of your work.
For more information contact
Kevin Janes, Social Enterprise Manager
Tel: 0333 577 5370 email: firstname.lastname@example.org