Are you interested in joining a non-profit organisation with a growing team of people that supports local communities? If you have the right skills, are willing to learn and help develop our administrative operations, we would love to hear from you.Read More
Members of CCA are invited to join our community building network event in October where you can meet other trustees and volunteers running community buildings and find out about:
• Utility Aid – advice on how to save energy in your community building
We will be joined by Utility Aid, which supports the not-for-profit sector to reduce energy costs and will be offering advice and support to community buildings including: information on energy contract brokerage to help you get the best deal, remote (affordable) energy audits for your building, and energy awareness training for volunteers.
• Insurance advice
We have invited a specialist insurance broker to give advice on insuring your community building (speaker to be confirmed).
• Funding for your Community Building
We will be sharing information on the capital grants available for community buildings in Cheshire West (administered by CCA) and in Cheshire East (administered by Cheshire East Council) – both grants schemes and funded by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
Please note: The venue is walking distance from Cuddington Train Station.
10.00am – Arrival
10.30am – Start
- Utility Aid
- Insurance advice
- Funding for your Community Building
12.30pm – Lunch and Networking
1.30pm – Finish
To book your place click here
Following research we carried out last year and information gained via the ACRE Village Hall Energy Survey, we secured funding from the Cheshire East UK Shared Prosperity Fund for a project to provide support to community buildings in Cheshire East to help reduce their energy costs.Read More
- Cheshire Community Action launches new Cheshire West Welcoming Spaces Fund for 2023-24
- Cheshire Community Action leads community growing and gardening feasibility study
- Cheshire Community Action launches grant fund for community buildings in Cheshire West
- Vacancy for a new Administration Assistant
- Two Vacancies for Hospital Community Care Connectors